- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Mike.
- May 13, 2020 at 6:16 pm #21214mimas1aParticipant
Where exactly should the electrodes be placed in the
– “eDreams” program?
– “3rd eye” program?
- May 14, 2020 at 5:23 am #21217MikeKeymaster
The 3rd eye program is trying to stimulate the Pineal gland. Here is an illustration of the Pineal gland location in the brain:
So place the electrodes on opposite sides of the skull, front and back.
- May 14, 2020 at 5:35 am #21219MikeKeymaster
The Lucid Dreams study by Voss was trying to induce awareness using Gamma frequency stimulation.
This is the EEG coherences at 40Hz illustrating brain state:
The electrode pairs were placed left and right. An X and Y on the left, front and back, and similarly on the right.
- May 14, 2020 at 8:53 am #21232mimas1aParticipant
thanks for your reply!
In my understanding, there are 4 electrodes required for the “eDreams” program from your description – at least, if one wants to simulate the Voss Study?
If yes – is it possible to use 4 electrodes with the V3? –> In fact, there’s only one socket for a jack end of the x/y-cable.
Are there adapters available with 2 or more sockets? Or does another solution exist for using more than 2 electrodes with the V3?
- May 15, 2020 at 11:02 am #21261MikeKeymaster
Yes, we make a dual x/y cale it’s included in the cable pack.
But we’re about to launch a new cable and amx/y eleectrode pack, which will be better value than the cable pack. I’ll try to get it on the website early next week.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.