- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 days, 20 hours ago by Ram.
- May 22, 2020 at 4:35 pm #21437RamParticipant
The Focus V3 device manual mentions an API control in the manual. Does the API allow full settings control of the device? Can it set the tACS parameters including offset, amplitude, frequency?
- May 23, 2020 at 9:08 pm #21481EugeneKeymaster
Yes, this API allows to set every parameter for every stimulation mode:
However I would like to say, that you can do the same thru device UI.
- September 8, 2020 at 10:55 pm #24044RamParticipant
Hi Eugene, I have been using the BLE API and when I enable and then start a program, it still asks the user to confirm on the device. Is there a way to disable that behavior and be able to just start from my script?
- September 9, 2020 at 8:28 pm #24069EugeneKeymaster
Do you mean a confirmation from the safety timer? If so, there is an option to disable the safety timer if you go to SETUP->Safety->OFF. After this device won’t ask user to confirm.
If this is not the safety timer, but something else, then, please, send a picture of the device screen and I’ll try to help.
- October 22, 2020 at 2:42 am #25106RamParticipant
Hi Eugene, the suggestion you made worked. Sorry for acknowledging it so late.
BTW – I had been running the API (using IONIC BLE plugin) on Android devices. It has been working clean on a 8.1 Android device. When I now use it on Android 9 or above, the notification does not work any more (all the other read, write etc. work). Have you seen this issue? Any suggestion would be very helpful.
- October 22, 2020 at 2:44 am #25107RamParticipant
BTW – I have other peripheral devices for biosensing controlled using the same BLE API and they work for notifications too on Android 8.1, 9, 10. It is the FOCUS device where the notification is not working on Android 9 or above.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.